The Best Tree Books for Kids
This blog uses affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
With fall in the air, it won’t be long until we start seeing changes in the trees all around us. These changes are a prime time to teach kids about trees and their life cycles through the year. The cooler weather also lends to ideal conditions for nature studies about trees–from park rubbings to leaf painting.
Our Forest Printable Pack will even turn this book list into a full unit study. It includes 21 pages of cross-curricular material for elementary and middle school ages.
Check out these ideas for fun tree-related activities:
Enjoy the season! Happy reading!
Our favorite tree books for kids
- Our Tree Named Steve
- Be a Friend to Trees (Let’s-Read-and-Find-Out, Stage 2)
- Dragon Scales and Willow Leaves
- The Alphabet Tree (Dragonfly Books)
- Trees, Leaves & Bark (Take Along Guides)
- Tell Me, Tree: All About Trees for Kids
- A Tree Is Nice (Rise and Shine)
- The Oak Inside the Acorn
- Sky Tree: Seeing Science Through Art
What to Read Wednesday is hosted on these fabulous blogs:
If you’d like to join us as a co-host for What to Read Wednesday, please contact Anne.
Click here to see a complete list of our What to Read Wednesday book topics. This is a great resource for planning themed unit studies or for encouraging your child’s current interests!Share this: