The Best Fish Books for Kids
This blog uses affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This week’s fun theme is all about fish! If your child has a pet fish, or wants one, you’ll want to check out these fish books for kids. We have had several pet fish over the years. We even had a goldfish named Dorothy (after Elmo’s pet), and she would come to the top of the water and take food our of our fingers. She was a delightful addition to our schoolroom, and she would watch us through her glass.
Do you have a pet goldfish or an aquarium of tropical beauties? We hope you’ll enjoy this week’s book list. If you have any suggestions to add, be sure to let us know!
Check out what Mia at Unto Adoption is doing with this week’s Fish theme!
Our favorite fish books for kids
- Mr. Putter & Tabby Feed the Fish
- Goldfish on Vacation
- Hooray for Fish!
- DK Eyewitness Books: Fish
- Wish for a Fish: All About Sea Creatures (Cat in the Hat’s Learning Library)
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish (I Can Read It All by Myself)
- McElligot’s Pool (Classic Seuss)
- A Fish Out of Water (Beginner Books)
- Fish is Fish
- The Rainbow Fish
- Fish Eyes: A Book You Can Count On
What to Read Wednesday is hosted on these fabulous blogs:
If you’d like to join us as a co-host for What to Read Wednesday, please contact Anne.
Click here to see a complete list of our What to Read Wednesday book topics. This is a great resource for planning themed unit studies or for encouraging your child’s current interests!