The Best Father Books for Kids
This blog uses affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Let’s celebrate fathers this week! Since Father’s Day is coming up, we are pulling out all of our favorite father books for kids. These books wonderfully celebrate the special bond between a dad and his kids. We are busy making homemade Father’s Day cards and putting together some Dad Goodie Bags in anticipation of the weekend. What do you do to celebrate Father’s Day?
Be sure to spend some time hanging out with the dads in your life!
Our favorite father books for kids
- You and Me, Me and You
- Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Tale
- Just Me and My Dad (Little Critter)
- Papa, Please Get the Moon for Me (The World of Eric Carle)
- Guess How Much I Love You
- Ten, Nine, Eight Board Book (Caldecott Collection)
- The Little Big Book for Dads, Revised Edition (Little Big Books (Welcome))
What to Read Wednesday is hosted on these fabulous blogs:
If you’d like to join us as a co-host for What to Read Wednesday, please contact Anne.
Click here to see a complete list of our What to Read Wednesday book topics. This is a great resource for planning themed unit studies or for encouraging your child’s current interests!