The Best Bear Books for Kids
This blog uses affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Who can resist a lovable, huggable teddy bear? We are celebrating literary bears of all kinds this week as we compile our favorite bear books for kids. My hands-down beloved favorite is still Winnie the Pooh, but we have many other favorite bears in my house, including Corduroy, Koo, and Paddington, to name a few. So grab your favorite teddy bear and snuggle in with a good book for some quality reading time.
Who is your favorite literary bear?
Free Printable Story Starter Activity
Click here or on the image below for a free printable library checklist and story starter cards activity!
Our favorite bear books for kids
- The Complete Tales of Winnie-The-Pooh
- Finding Winnie: The True Story of the World’s Most Famous Bear
- A Pocket for Corduroy
- Zen Shorts (Caldecott Honor Book)
- Hi, Koo!: A Year of Seasons
- The Paddington Treasury: Six Classic Bedtime Stories
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- Blueberries for Sal
- The Three Bears
- There’s a Bear on My Chair
- I Want My Hat Back
- Bear Snores On (The Bear Books)
- We’re Going on a Bear Hunt (Classic Board Books)
- The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry, and The Big Hungry Bear
- The Big Book of Berenstain Bears Beginner Books (Beginner Books(R))
- Little Bear (An I Can Read Book)
- Good Night, Little Bear
- The Bear Ate Your Sandwich
- The Bears on Hemlock Mountain
- Knut: How One Little Polar Bear Captivated the World
- Kali’s Story: An Orphaned Polar Bear Rescue
- Pandas’ Earthquake Escape
- The Tree That Bear Climbed
The most popular post from last week was:
- 5 Good Christmas Related Books – Introducing Christmas to my 3 y.o. from Practical Mom
And now for the link up!
Our hosts will still share a themed selection of our favorite books each week.
If you’d like to join us as a co-host for What to Read Wednesday, please contact Anne.
This list has our book themes, but you don’t have to stick to that to link up–any family-friendly posts are welcome. So, come on! Join in the fun!
If you’d like to link back to What to Read Wednesday, here is a pretty button for you!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
[inlinkz_linkup id=677615 mode=1]