School’s Out for a Snow Day!
An unexpected snow day calls for spontaneous fun:
- Enough ice for closing the roads for ideal sledding conditions.
- Not enough ice to make the power go out!
- Inches of powdery, packable flakes for snowman building.
- Beckoning us outside with the promise of hot chocolate to warm us.
If your kids are like ours, they spend as much time outside as they can stand, and then once they come inside, they are cold, wet, and tired. Having a game plan for these moments is a must. Prep in advance for some easy fun activities to keep your little snow bunnies busy for the rest of the day.
Snow Day Ideas:
- A Nature Study Cure for the Winter Blahs
- 4 Things To Do for a Winter Nature Study
- What to Read and Do on a Snowy Day
- Weekend: Happy Snow Days
- Sugar Snow Nature Study
- Snow Cream
- All Aboard the Polar Express, and SNOW!