The Best Elephant Books for Kids
This blog uses affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I will have to say that elephants are pretty much the topic of almost daily reading at my house, since the Elephant & Piggie books are our most-read picture books. Some of the books on this week’s list are classics from my childhood, and some are discoveries I’ve made since having kids. Whichever you choose, these gentle giants are sure to inspire a love of reading in your child. Enjoy!
If I’ve left off any of your favorites, please let me know so I can check them out. I’m always looking for new titles to add to our bookshelves.
Our favorite elephant books for kids
- Elephants Cannot Dance! (An Elephant and Piggie Book)
- I Broke My Trunk! (An Elephant and Piggie Book)
- Elmer (Elmer Books)
- Horton Hears a Who!
- A Sick Day for Amos McGee
- The Story of Babar: The Little Elephant
- Library Book: Uncle Elephant (Avenues)
- Ella The Elegant Elephant
- Richard Scarry’s Polite Elephant (Little Golden Book)
- The Saggy Baggy Elephant (Little Golden Book)
- Dumbo (Little Golden Book)
- Circus Caps for Sale
- Kit and Kaboodle (Xist Childrens Books)
- Elephant Families (Let’s-Read-and-Find-Out Science 2)
The most popular post from last week was:
Relaxed Homeschool Curriculum for Multiple Children from Natural Parent Guide
And now for the link up!
Our hosts will still share a themed selection of our favorite books each week.
By linking up you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs that we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
This list has our book themes, but you don’t have to stick to that to link up–any family-friendly posts are welcome. So, come on! Join in the fun!
If you’d like to join us as a co-host for What to Read Wednesday, please contact Anne.
What to Read Wednesday is hosted on these fabulous blogs:
If you’d like to link back to What to Read Wednesday, here is a pretty button for you!
Simply copy and paste the code in the gray box below to add our button to your website. Thank you for sharing!