The Best China Books for Kids
This blog uses affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
I am so lucky, because I get to travel to China every morning for my job as an online ESL teacher. It is so much fun to learn more about the culture of China through my students as I share American culture with them. China is a fascinating country, and it has been one of our favorite countries to learn about in our years of homeschooling. I think there is just something magical about the culture and history of this ancient land.
From the time my kids were little, we have enjoyed immersing ourselves in different themes as we learn. Our list below features some of our favorite China books for kids. If you have any to share, please let us know in the comments below. We also invite you to link up your own family-friendly posts so we can see what you are up to in the blog-o-sphere.
Our favorite China books for kids
- Daisy Comes Home
- The Story about Ping
- Zen Shorts (Caldecott Honor Book)
- The Emperor and the Kite (Paperstar Book)
- The Great Wall Of China (Aladdin Picture Books)
- Where Is the Great Wall?
- The Empty Pot (An Owlet Book)
- The Greatest Power
- Mei-Mei Loves the Morning
- Ruby’s Wish
- Dim Sum for Everyone!
- I See the Sun in China
- The Five Chinese Brothers (Paperstar)
- Lon Po Po: A Red-Riding Hood Story from China