Fall Books for Kids
This blog uses affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Once school starts back, and pumpkins and fall decorations begin appearing in the stores, we get autumn fever! My favorite season of the year, autumn brings opportunities for spending more time outdoors in the cooler temperatures, exploring the changes in nature, and snuggling up with some hot tea and some good books to share.
We are sharing our favorite fall books for kids in this week’s What to Read Wednesday. We hope you’ll find something on our list that you haven’t discovered yet–and if you have any suggestions for us, we’d love to know.
Our favorite fall books for kids
- Fall Is For Friends (Suzy’s Zoo)
- Ox-Cart Man
- Count Down to Fall
- Toot & Puddle: The New Friend
- In November
- Red Leaf, Yellow Leaf
- Leaf Man
- Why Do Leaves Change Color? (Let’s-Read-and-Find-Out Science 2)
- Every Autumn Comes the Bear
- Nuts to You!
- If You Give a Moose a Muffin
The most popular post from last week was:
- 7 Simple Principles for an Amazing Homeschool Year from Homeschool Your Boys
And now for the link up!
Our hosts will still share a themed selection of our favorite books each week.
If you’d like to join us as a co-host for What to Read Wednesday, please contact Anne.