Welcome to Encouraging Hearts & Home!
This blog uses referral links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Attention Homeschool Moms: RUN, don’t walk, and sign up for the
The BEST thing you can do for you homeschool is attend a homeschool conference. The encouragement, practical helps, and advice you receive are instrumental to your success! Now, we’re bring the homeschool conference to YOU! Access over 100 workshops from 60 dynamic speakers and veteran homeschoolers from the comfort of your home.
Get your early bird tickets for the 2018 Homeschool Moms Conference now! You can’t go wrong with over 65 speakers and 150+ sessions full of encouragement, practical tips and ideas all from the comfort of your home! Each attendee gets a digital swag bag worth over $1000! Hurry- prices go up on 6/4/18!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
***Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
The most clicked post from last week’s Blog Hop was:
Homeschool Moms, Take Time to Consider from Apron Strings & other things
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
- By linking up, you will also be added to Learning Table’s email list, which you can unsubscribe from any time.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com