Welcome to Encouraging Hearts & Home!
This blog uses referral links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Are you a blogger? If you are, you don’t want to miss the 2018 Homeschool Moms Conference!
Do you want to…
- learn how to better utilize affiliate monetization?
- learn the secrets of being an awesome podcaster?
- learn what it takes to become a speaker?
- become a publisher author?
- start a successful blog?
- learn how to build an email list that makes you a full-time income?
- learn how to create the products that people will actually buy?
- create a unique subscriber freebie that will explode your email list?
- find your true purpose?
- learn how to better manage your time to get the most out of limited work hours?
- find unique work from home ideas that are perfect for homeschooling moms?
- learn how to use Canva to create printables?
- learn how to start a virtual assistant business?
- learn how to best utilize Pinterest in your business?
- learn how to create low cost Facebook and Pinterest promotions to drive traffic to your website?
- learn more about business tips and taxes for bloggers?
- learn how to effectively use SEO to increase your revenue?
- learn how to make the most out of a MLM opportunity?
- learn how to use time blocking to increase productivity?
- learn how to grow your business without draining your bank account?
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let’s shine a positive light!
***Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
The most clicked post from last week’s Blog Hop was:
10 Great Dishes for Kiddie Cooks from A Nest in the Rocks
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you’ll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts’ blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
- By linking up, you will also be added to Learning Table’s email list, which you can unsubscribe from any time.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host’s blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love–that’s what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com