The Best Friendship Books for Kids
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Books that demonstrate what true friendship means teach kids empathy, sharing, communication skills, acceptance, and much more.
Below, we are sharing some of our favorite books with the theme of friendship for a wide range of ages, and we’d love to know what you would add to the list. Be sure to add you favorites in the comments below! While you’re here, add your family-friendly links to the link-up.
This post contains affiliate links.
Our Favorite Books About Friendship
- A Friend Is Someone Who Likes You
- You Are My Sunshine (Toot & Puddle)
- Frog and Toad Are Friends
- Chester’s Way
- My New Friend Is So Fun! (An Elephant and Piggie Book)
- Charlotte’s Web
- Owen & Mzee: The True Story of a Remarkable Friendship
- The Hundred Dresses
- The Complete Tales of Winnie-the-Pooh
- The Storm (The Lighthouse Family)
- Henry And Mudge And Annies Good Move
- Mr. Putter & Tabby Bake the Cake
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Bridge to Terabithia
- The Gift of Nothing
- Just My Friend & Me
- Amos & Boris
The most popular posts from last week’s link up were:
- 50 Fun Ways to Practice Spelling Words from My Life’s Work; One Mom’s Journey
- Read Across the USA from Gypsy Road