With gardening season just around the corner, and Easter on its way, we are reading all kinds of books about bunnies right now. We have a cute little rabbit that visits our garden and forages in our yard, so we’re looking forward to seeing him again now that spring is in the air. I didn’t realize we had so many books themed around bunnies until we started scouring our shelves. Below are some of our favorite bunny picture books, and a few books for older kids or for reading aloud.
What are your favorite books about bunnies? Leave us your suggestions in the comments, and be sure to link up your family-friendly posts below. Happy reading! 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Our Favorite Books about Bunnies
- The Runaway Bunny
- I Am a Bunny (A Golden Sturdy Book)
- A Beatrix Potter Treasury (Peter Rabbit)
- My Friend Rabbit
- Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Tale
- Knuffle Bunny Too: A Case of Mistaken Identity
- Pat the Bunny (Touch and Feel Book)
- Richard Scarry’s The Bunny Book (Little Golden Book)
- BUNNY CAKES (Max and Ruby)
- Guess How Much I Love You
- The Rabbit And The Turtle
- Bunnicula: A Rabbit-Tale of Mystery
- Bunnicula Strikes Again! (Bunnicula and Friends)
- The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
- Rabbits, Squirrels and Chipmunks: Take-Along Guide (Take Along Guides)
The most popular post from last week’s link up was:
- I’m Looking Over a Four-Leaf Clover (Art Mooney) from Gypsy Road
And now for the link up!
This list has our topics for 2016, but you don’t have to stick to that, anything reading and family related is welcome
Our hosts will still share a themed selection each week, but our link up will be for anything literature related and family friendly – always.
If you’d like to join us as a co-host in the new year, please contact Katie.
Katie @ Paradise Praises
Tara @ Embark on the Journey
Dawnita @ Prairie Dust Trail
Anne @ Learning Table
Jeanae @ Just Jeanae
Beth @ Classes by Beth